Penny the Supermodel

Meet Penny. The coolest, weirdest cat ever.

I thought I would take a picture of her weirdness since for some reason she was relaxing on the legos...maybe it was like acupuncture or something.


Anyhow, she suddenly started posing and intentionally looking beautiful. Seriously.


And she just kept posing...



 Check out the lip pucker in this shot...





She decided she wanted another photographer when I wouldn't pull the fan out to blow her fur a bit.


But she is a cool cat anyway.

And yes, of all the things I could have blogged about after the months I have been away from it, I did just blog about my cat. Weird, I know. ;)

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!
Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!