Seriously (and sadly) I love to answer questions and talk about myself! Anyone notice???
Well the fun part of blog parties is we get to learn about more people out there in blog land-our common interests, our common problems, how cute our kids are, etc! :) And Abigail has put together a great party! So here goes!
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
Whenever Husband is home. Really! Adult conversation, someone to play with the kids, make me laugh, and a kick butt kisser! ;)
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
OH my....Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream....with Double Stuffed Oreos on the side!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Mmmmmm....a camera like this:
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
My lack of witty banter. :) Husband has especially been mentioning it lately, because I passed it on to my first born daughter. For instance:
Chase to Chastity: You are a goober silly cricket! (which makes no sense, but that is how it rolls over here!)
Chastity's super intelligent, witty retort: No, you're a goober silly cricket!
See what I mean? And sadly I am no better!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Singing in the Rain! I love the era, the clothes, and who wouldn't want to live life where everyone sings and dances!!!
I love Debbie Reynolds character. I would want to be someone like her probably. :)
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
Keeping the house clean....
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Greece or Ireland or Tahiti....
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Christian like Kathryn Scott, Barlow Girl and pop like Jason Mraz, Vanessa Carlton and Taylor Swift
I realize I am asking for a lot.... ;)
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
♥ TARGET!!!! ♥ Does anyone else just get a craving for the smell of Target???? :) Ikea would be awesome too!
And I could definitely decorate my house up the wazzoo at Ikea!!! :) FUN FUN!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
40's 50's Houswife! Simpler time, modern conveniences!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Well since almost every outfit I own is green or black, I am going to go with green. :)
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Well, just my worship playlist. Which isn't an album, but I listen to it quite a bit! :) Although I have some more songs I would like to add to it.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I have been learning so much lately about natural medicines! I hope to write some posts about my favorite remedies! :)