Oh How You Torment Me....

I see you
Mixed emotions
Blood pressure rising
I am so confused...

Why are you here?
How dare you be sitting out in front of K-Mart when you know how it pains me to see you this way?

And then I wonder....what lies hidden beneath the surface?
What is in you that is dying to come home with me?

I could explore-but it would be wrong
I could dig in-but it would be a crime

Yet still you mock me!
OH HOW YOU MOCK ME!!!!

I imagine going to visit you if you could be just around the corner....but sadly, you are so far away!
I dream of spending long hours with you and enjoying your smell, and your company but those visits are not frequent enough. So sad.

Oh what turmoil you put me in!
Maybe someday you will live close by and I don't have to be tormented this way...






I will just admit it- I LOVE YOU!!!!








♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥











Like you guys didn't know I was dramatic!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!
Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!