In With Some New....

So I have decided that I would like to blog more, but that means I need to be talking about more than sexual abuse, purity, and stuff like that. I want to start logging away memories of my sweet babies and times with my amazing husband. I want to share what I am learning about homemaking and progress I make with keeping my house clean. I am starting homeschooling as soon as the curriculum comes in and so I want to talk about how that is going too!
Eventually, I will get a layout with tabs to keep it all organized, but my testimony is for now at the very bottom of this page and is my first entry! I hope you all enjoy learning more about my regular life and what we are up to! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!
Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!