You Spin Me Right Round, Baby :)

Dear Husband,


In college


In case you missed it:

I LOVE you.
I ADORE you.
I believe you are the biggest, greatest man I have ever known.
You are AMAZING.
I couldn't ask for a better husband for me. I thank God every day for bringing us together.
You are my very very best friend. And I know that about everyone says that about their spouse, but I love that no one knows as much about us as each other and that we love each other more for it.
I am so unbelievably proud, thankful, and even giddy (: to be Mrs. Chase Ward.
No one has ever loved me as much as you do, and even after five years of being married, it just gets better.


September 17th 2004


Thank you:
For being an amazing provider and for taking such good care of us.
For marrying me in the first place.
For giving me such a wonderful life.
For encouraging me in my hobbies, efforts and goals.
For being such a hard worker. Your work ethic is astounding. I love that you love what you do.
For being such an amazing, fun, loving dad. I hope you know how much your kids just worship the ground you walk on. (For lack of a better phrase. :)
For knowing what you believe.
For wanting more with your relationship with God and with me and the kids, and then for working on it.
For being such a great husband. You are always so ready and happy to do anything around the house or help with the kids. Thank you, Love. :)
For making me the happiest I have ever been in my life. :)
For making me laugh-a lot!
For being so patient with me. No one has ever been through so much with me, loved me through the process and prayed for me so much.
For making such adorable kids! :)


Daddy and Baby Chachie on her first Christmas


Daddy and Harmony on her third birthday


Daddy and Evan on his first Christmas

Truly Chase, you bless me and encourage me. I hope you know what you have done for me and continue to do for me. God answered my prayers above and beyond anything I ever asked when He brought you into my life.


Valentines Banquet in College 2004

I am so thankful for another year with you!


Bwah ha haaaa! Chase and Nathaniel 2003-ish


Christmas 2009


I am so proud of you, Love!

December 2009




Happy Birthday, Baby!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Yall are too cute! Your family is beautiful! Happy Birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I just gave you a blog award. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you!
Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!