Steps

That song, "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delighteth in His way. Though he fall he shall not be utterly cast down for the Lord upholdeth Him with His hand." has been encouraging to me today and I thought I would find more verses on "steps" since ours are rather "unsure" at the moment. ;)

Job 34:21

“For his eyes are on the ways of a man,
and he sees all his steps.

Job 31:4

Does not he see my ways
and number all my steps?


Psalm 37:23

The steps of a man are established by the Lord,
when he delights in his way;

Psalm 37:31

The law of his God is in his heart;
his steps do not slip.

Psalm 119:133

Keep steady my steps according to your promise,
and let no iniquity get dominion over me.

Proverbs 16:9

The heart of man plans his way,
but the Lord establishes his steps.

Jeremiah 10:23

I know, O Lord, that the way of man is not in himself,
that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.

1 Peter 2:21

For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps.



And the kicker...

Proverbs 20:24

A man's steps are from the Lord;
how then can man understand his way?

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!
Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!