Miscellany Monday


First time joining this one! :)
Here are some of my miscellany on this Monday:

1. Whenever anyone says "Monday" I think of the song..."Monday Monday..."

2. I am feeling quite accomplished today. I watch three kids in addition to my three. All of which are four and under, two of which are nine month old twins. I swept and mopped the kitchen and dining room, got some laundry done, got the dishes done, planned dinner ahead of time, bathed my kids, hemmed a dress, did a little bit of school with the kids, cleaned my kitchen and scrubbed the legs on my dining room table where I found several hardened boogers. Yay for me. lol

3. I also had an drop by visit from a teen that was in the youth group a few years ago. :)

4. I just found out that there is such a thing as Vanilla Chai ice cream. Just the knowledge that such a thing exists totally rocks my world-even if it is on the other side of the US of A. I am sure someone has a copycat recipe somewhere...tomorrow I will feel accomplished if I can find said copycat somewhere on this mountain. 

5. I got my copy of Better Homes and Gardens in the mail today! I am excited! It is the little things!

6. I am still totally devastated about Jin and Sun on Lost. Totally. I am done talking about it now.

7. Have you SEEN http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/ ????? Totally bought some fragrance oils to put in my homemade cleaners and laundry soap!!!! SO COOL! :)

8. I have noticed that I use a LOT of faces in my writing and IMing. More so in my IM ing.... :) or ;)
But I use them to the point that where I am annoyed at the people who use "lol" after every sentence, they might be equally annoyed at my :) after every sentence...anyway something I was thinking about..... ;)

What are YOUR miscellany today??? Click on the button above to join in!



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!
Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!