Caffeinated Randomness: If I Were

Today I am copying Angela from 



She did a fun thing called, "If I were...." 

If I were a flower, I would be a Gerbera Daisy



If I were a song, I would be "Amazing Love, How Can It Be?"


If I were a movie, I would be "Little Women" 



or P.S. I Love You, or Newsies, or Bringing Up Baby, or It's A Wonderful Life, or She's The Man....I'm sorry, I can't pick just one!!!


If I were a place, I would be a Forest with a stream just a couple of blocks from a Super Target. ;)



If I were a book, I would be "The Notebook"- which as much as I liked the movie, the book is way better! :)




If I were a holiday, I would be whichever one comes next...so for now, Independence Day! 



If I were a time of day, I would be 10 p.m. when the truly godly people come to life. ;)



If I were a drink, I would be a Chai. Because...hello!!!



If I were a food, I'd be Oreos....lol




If I were a gadget, I'd be my DSLR camera.




If I were a piece of clothing, I would be a cute, comfy tank top.
Product Image Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Smocked Raw Edge Top - Green like this one from Target! :)





If I were a pair of shoes, I would be flip flops more than likely. I am just not that fancy and I like to breathe....



So spill it! What would YOU be??? Leave a comment or join in and link up by pushing on the button above! :)

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!
Thoughts? Questions? Let me know!